Re: Jonathan's concern: Zoom in responsive drops content

I think it's on the right track ... although we may want to bump up the
minimum in 2.1 from 200% to 300% or 400%, (or 800%?) that should be the
LVTF's call.

And will have to consider Gregg's exceptions, and how to address them....
perhaps by using. Maybe limiting the requirement to blocks of text (not in
a data table) or something.

This would be a new requirement in 2.1 given that WCAG does not forbid the
horizontal scroll at Level A. I think we're drifting into LVTF territory,
so perhaps we should punt this proposal to them. I've captured the
conversation here for them to consider:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Possible_wording_from_Jason/David_for_LVTF_re:_zoom_without_horizontal_scroll

Cheers,
David MacDonald