Re: Should we require all functionality to be operable with pointer?

Perhaps its as easy as proposing a new Success Criteria... How about this?

    All functionality <https://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG20/#functiondef> of the
content is operable with a pointer.

With our definition of pointer including mouse, touch, pen, as per the
mobile calls.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*