Re: Failure techniqu for 2.5.3 Modified Touch Access

On 23/01/2016 01:10, Jonathan Avila wrote:
> I posted a draft failure technique on the wiki.  I can move it to Github
> but I was unsure of the naming and numbering.
>
> Failure of 2.5.3 Modified Touch due to all content and functionality not
> being available by touch gesture when built-in assistive technology is
> active
>
> https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Failure_of_2.5.3

For Failure example 2 perhaps worth noting that some platforms/browsers
do actually fire "fake" touch events as a result of activation
(double-tap) when screen reader is enabled - (in my testing from a while
ago, this was the case with iOS/Safari/VoiceOver and Android
4/Firefox+TalkBack; just retested in Android 6/Chrome+TalkBack and it's
happening there now as well). However, this is not guaranteed, so the
advice of using click event handler instead is still valid.