Re: Perhaps we can follow the LVTF and close a few of our proposals

I get it....

"Let's think AND not OR..."

Its a great idea. But this is a 2.1. There are incredible problems to
overcome with this.

   1. It will be very difficult to test. The ramifications are without
   bounds.
   2. The wording does not meet the SC requirements and I don't know how to
   fix that in a 2.1 SC model

But again I'm not looking for a big discussion here if the intent is to
make the group decide ... it's just take a lot of band width of very busy
people over there... and I'm not going to invest further in it, because I
don't think it has a future in 2.1. I think the broader web community will
fix this.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*