Re: minimum target size for mouse

I've made the suggested amendments, with slight modifications to some of
them.

>Relating to the "visible display": how would this affect, say,
scrolling...what happens if a control is only half scrolled into view (but
the user CAN scroll further, i.e. it's not cut off)? Is it unambiguous
enough that this (presumably) relates to things being fully
reachable/scrollable into view?

I'm not sure what to do with this, so I copied it into comments below the
SC.

>And of course the "Understanding" will also need quite a bit of background
context about the whole viewport, ideal viewport, inability of authors to
define actual physical sizes as measured on screen, variability due to
device/screen size/OS/UA/user settings etc. I may be able to boil it down
into something semi-usable soon.

OK, thoughts welcome. I've captured your comments that I could not
incorporate, in the comments section at the bottom of the page