Re: minimum target size for mouse

maybe I missed it

but I don’t understand how an author has any idea what physical size a button is on a screen without knowing the size of the screen and the current pixel density setting at that moment.

pixels are of no real value.   if we say this is required — it MUST be important that it be true for the user.   But if 44 px is different on each device and the persons pointing is not….. then….   ????

are we just assuming that px is some physical size and that a user with a physical problem won’t use a screen where 44 px is too small?   (this is a potentially valid approach by the way)

Just trying to understand how the group resolved this.

gregg