Re: Comments on proposed new SC 2.5.3

Maybe we can manage that with a conditional statement:

2.5.3 Up-Event Activation: When single touch and/or pointer activation can
be triggered with the up-event, at least one of the following is true
(Level A):

​- ​Activation is on the up event,
- Confirmation is provided which can dismiss activation,
​- ​
Activation is reversible,
​- ​
A mechanism is available to allow the user to trigger activation on the
up-event,
​- ​
Timing of activation is essential; waiting for the up-event would
invalidate the activity.
Note: This is when platform assistive technology that remaps touch gestures
is not turned on.