Re: Comments on proposed new SC 2.5.3

We could start with some actual W3C docs...

http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/#event-type-click

Note the absence of any talk about it being "complex", or necessarily involving a mousedown/mouseup (all the spec says is that it MAY be preceded by those events, but it also explains that click MUST be fired as part of general activation triggers, and that it goes beyond just being about mice - in fact, i can programmatically fire click events without any down or up events).