Re: Comments on proposed new SC 2.5.3

A couple of word smiths on it:

2.5.3 Up-Event Activation: Single touch and/or pointer activation is
triggered on the up-event, or has at least one of the following is true
(Level A):

​- ​
Confirmation is provided which can dismiss activation; or
​- ​
Activation is reversible; or
​- ​
A mechanism is available to allow the user to trigger activation on the
up-event; or
​- ​
Timing of activation is essential; waiting for the up-event would
invalidate the activity.

Note: This is when platform assistive technology that remaps touch gestures
is not turned on.