From: David MacDonald [mailto:david100@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 7:14 PM
To: Patrick H. Lauke
Cc: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: Re: Minutes of Mobile A11y TF teleconference of 31 March 2016

We're in the process of exploring what WCAG.NEXT will look like... one option is not having extensions, and just going to the next version of WCAG, which would make the problem go away.

Otherwise what would you call this extension, if you could "name that child"?
Touch screen and small screen accessibility?