Re: Tweak 2.5.3

You're correct, it is very relevant.  However, not when considering whether
a success criteria is a criteria or not.  But, whether or not such a
criteria is enforced on a given platform in a given situation, etc.  If you
want to go out there and test every criteria against all combinations of
browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer (6, 7, 8, 9)) against
all possible ATs (Jaws, NVDA, VoiceOver, ChromeVox, TalkBack, VoiceOver
(iOS)) you are never going to have 100% compliance.  Are you suggesting we
scrap all of WCag because nobody can possible conform?