Re: Tweak 2.5.3

The user agent vs AT vs webpage/app as the "responsible party" for a
conformance to a criteria I find irrelevant as it pertains to the formation
of a criteria.  Saying that the user agent "should be responsible" is all
fine.  That doesn't mean that it's not part of the criteria.  I actually
agree with the overall point made, however, wanted to point out the danger
in this line of thinking.  There are a lot of elements of WCag 2.0 that
user agents make difficult for developers, they're still criteria, and
still required for conformance to a given level of compliance.