Re: What counts as 'gesture'? Was: Re: Reworking Moble TF Doc to turn into WACG Extension

Hi Detlev

I've added your comments to the discussion paper under 2.5.4
http://davidmacd.com/blog/mobile-tf-proposal-2.html

I agree with your main point. Except my proposal is for not requiring that
ALL functionality be available via touch, but rather, any touch actions
that can be performed without AT can also be performed WITH AT on, and that
is where we can add the caveat about including buttons....

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902