Re: Example Scrolling Div

Alistair,

I appreciate you sending this example.

Interestingly, this design just does not seem to work visually well on a PC either.

I don’t like scrollable divs.

Can we just say that this is a poor design.

In the more tangible world, I’m skilled in architecture and construction, automobile repair and restore (still working on a 1951 Singer SM1500 Roadster, right hand steering), and bicycle repair and rebuilding. There are just some things that work well by themselves but may not be the correct material or design to work with other components.

Back to our digital example; this is one of those similar cases.

Regards,

Alan

Sent from Windows Mail