Sent from Windows Mail on a tablet

From: Kim Patch
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎24‎ ‎March‎, ‎2015 ‎3‎:‎35‎ ‎PM
To: Mobile Accessibility Task Force
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick, Joshue O Connor, jimallan@tsbvi.edu

Greetings!

The next Mobile A11y Taskforce meeting will be this Thursday, March 26at 11 AM Eastern  (Length: 1 hour).  For your local time, please use World Clock: http://tinyurl.com/pwgf6wc.

Teleconference bridge:
·          +1.617.761.6200

·          Instructions for VoIP "Zakim-SIP"

·          Code: 6283

IRC:

·          Channel: #mobile-a11y

·          Server: irc.w3.org

·          Port: 6665

Agenda:

1. Comments on note http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/mobile-a11y-tf/wiki/Comments_on_Mobile_Accessibility_Note_20150226

(changes will be included in a future version of the note)
2. Use Cases

3. New work on input methods
4. Next Steps – Next meeting Thursday, April 2

Thanks!

Kim & Kathy

Mobile Accessibility Taskforce Co-facilitators

Kimberly Patch
President
Redstart Systems, Inc.
(617) 325-3966