Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

> This would still fulfill the "revocable" requirement, just in a different way to "must be lifted inside the element

On our last call I also mentioned other ways that this could pass. For example on iOS Input controls -- holding for longer than a few seconds will put the control in edit mode without a touch end.    This seems ok because there is a time delay.

Jon

Sent from my iPad