Re: AW: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

> Or, even better, just relying on the high-level focus/blur/click ones (though even for focus/blur, most touch AT don't fire them when you'd expect them - see

Regarding touch start and end -- we are thinking of access without AT by people with motor impairments who may tap the wrong control before sliding to locate the correct control. This is new and different than sc 3.2.x

I understand and have seen what you say about focus events and no key events so that is a separate matter to address

Jonathan

Sent from my iPad