Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

Current
2.5.4 No Swipe Trap: When touch input behavior is modified by built-in
assistive technology so that touch focus can be moved to a component of the
page using swipe gestures, then focus can be moved away from that component
using swipe gestures or the user is advised of the method for moving focus
away. (Level A)

How about

*2.5.4
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/#keyboard-operation-trapping>**No
Swipe Trap:* If focus can be moved to a component of the page using a swipe
gesture with platform assistive technology
<http://www.w3.org/TR/UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/keyboard-operation-trapping.html#keybrd-interfacedef>,
then focus can be moved away from that component using only a swipe
gesture, or, if it requires more than a swipe or other standard exit
method, the user is advised of the method for moving focus away. (Level A)

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902