From: Kathy Wahlbin <kathyw@ia11y.com>
To: "public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org>,
            Henny Swan <ihenix@gmail.com>
Cc: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>, Joshue O Connor
            <joshue.oconnor@cfit.ie>, "Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com"
            <Kelly.Ford@microsoft.com>, "jimallan@tsbvi.edu"
            <jimallan@tsbvi.edu>
Date: 01/26/2015 10:43 AM
Subject: Mobile A11y Task Force Agenda Jan 29

The next Mobile A11y Taskforce meeting will be Thursday Jan 29  at 11AM
Eastern (Length: 1 hour).

We are working on finalizing the note.  This will be send to the WCAG
working group next week for review.  Please fill out the survey (
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/66524/20150126_survey/ ) and let us know
your thoughts.  If you have items you are working on, please add them prior
to the call this week.  Thanks!

Teleconference bridge:

      ·          +1.617.761.6200

      ·          Instructions for VoIP "Zakim-SIP"

      ·          Code: 6283

IRC:

      ·          Channel: #mobile-a11y

      ·          Server: irc.w3.org

      ·          Port: 6665

Agenda:

      1.        Mobile Accessibility Note – Please fill out the survey
      prior to the call
      https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/66524/20150126_survey/

      2.        Next Steps – next meeting will be Thursday Feb 5

 Thanks!
Kathy & Kim
Mobile Accessibility Taskforce Co-chairs