Re: let's bump to 10mm from 9mm

In WCAG we generally addressed issues in Success Criteria which
disproportionately affected people with disabilities.

I think that probably applies here...

There are people who don't have normal fingers, people with shaky hands who
could be helped by a requirement here that does not overly inhibit the UI
expression of the developer... I think we can come up with something
specific which makes sense.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*