Re: Reworking Moble TF Doc to turn into WACG Extension

Hi Gregg

I have posted all of your comments and other comments from the community on
a working document I created.
http://davidmacd.com/blog/mobile-tf-proposal-2.html

I'll use that one from now on, until it's moved over to Github.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902