Re: Rough draft of some success criteria for a extension guideline "Touch accessible"

Agree on the keyboard discussion... Tablets and iPads etc ... Have lots of
keyboard... Which is covered in 2.1.1

Furthermore Detlev has a good start on the modified gesture issue

2.5.3 Modified Touch: When touch input behavior is modified by built-in
assistive technology, all functionality of the content is still operable
through touch gestures. (Level A)