Regrets for next two MATF telcos

Late regrets for the last meeting from me, too - was inundated in work to be finished before summer vacation.
Please also note my regrets for telcos on the 13 and 20 of August - I'll be on vaction then.

--
Detlev Fischer
testkreis c/o feld.wald.wiese

Mobil +49 (0)1577 170 73 84
Tel +49 (0)40 439 10 68-3
Fax +49 (0)40 439 10 68-5

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites

MATF Minutes 6 August, 2015 link: http://www.w3.org/2015/08/06-mobile-a11y-minutes.html <http://www.w3.org/2015/08/06-mobile-a11y-minutes.html>