Re: Proposed mobile techniques for SC 3.2

If there were break points there could be different requirements for each
one... so it could be x%, y%, z% based on the break point.

I actually like better the idea of having actual size minimums based on
break points which was my second suggestions in that email.

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902