Re: Proposed mobile techniques for SC 3.2

It possibly could be percentages?

Or

we perhaps better, we could define several screen size ranges and base
dimensions on those screen sizes.
-If a screen is between x by y size and W by Y dimensions then buttons size
would need to be A and B and space between links would need to be
-If a screen is between W by X size  and dimensions then buttons size would
need to be B and C... etc.

I think if we treat it like common responsive design break point ranges we
could come up with common screen sizes (e.g. Small mobile, big mobile,
tablet) and actually give some concrete advice for each of those sizes,
which could be measurable and therefore a success criteria... I think if we
are going to do something useful for authors and policy makers, we have to
be more clear than the measurement of "adequate".

Cheers,

David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613.235.4902