From: Richards, Jan [mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca]
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 9:59 AM
To: public-mobile-a11y-tf@w3.org
Subject: BBC-WCAG2/UAAG2 comparison

Hi all,

I have attached a document that attempts to map the BBC mobile guidelines to WCAG2 and UAAG2, where relevant.

I'm hoping that if we get permission from the BBC to use their techniques that this document can help place them.

Unfortunately, I need to give regrets for today's meeting due to a conflict.

Cheers,
Jan

(MR) JAN RICHARDS
PROJECT MANAGER