Re: ML Schema call agenda June 6, 2016

Dear All,

Thank you for today’s call.

The minutes from the call are included at [1] and also listed below:

Decisions:
* Documentation: extend the text, finish UML-based figure, add another figure with an example concerning instances;
Should we mention use cases (OpenML)?
* Properties: better not to restrict domain and ranges (or not too much) in order to not prevent interoperability and re-use (see for instance the recent talk of Michael Uschold at Know@LOD2016)
* To release quickly a draft document and a call for feedback to the W3C mailing list and some other mailing lists (semantic web, machine learning)
* Create Twitter account? (also for disseminating the news on draft model)
* The importance of tools; To check openML2rdf code (@Joaquin); Converter from RDF to JSON-LD and back available from OpenML
* another use case (@Pance?)

Talk to you in two weeks.

Regards and cheers,