Re: Planning to close MicroXML Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

Hi all,

I don't object to closing the group, but I would like to check whether the
draft specification will remain in place:

https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/microxml/raw-file/tip/spec/microxml.html

The FAQ says "By default, we do nothing to the group’s home page (blog),
mailing lists, and wiki." but the above Mercurial repository seems to be
different from these things.

--Uche

--
Uche Ogbuji <https://uche.ogbuji.net/>