Re: New editors' draft

Re "Draconian error handling":

I like the plain-speaking simplicity of the statement
"MicroXML does not adopt XML's Draconian error handling requirements" in
section 1 and
"MicroXML parsers are not required to use draconian error handling." in
appendix B.1.
Maybe in both cases there should be a link to the section which seems to
provide the corresponding formal statement - section 4.2, paragraph 4 -
and/or maybe this statement could be pulled out into it's own subsection
(titled something like "Error Handling Requirements", say).
Reasoning: someone unfamiliar with the standard XML specs might not
be at all aware how error handling of XML might presently be considered
'draconian' (nor could a non-english speaker be sure to understand the
word 'draconian' in this context by looking up its definition, for that
matter).
----
Stephen D Green