Re: New editors' draft

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 7:43 AM, James Clark <jjc@jclark.com> wrote:
> I have hacked on John's draft quite extensively.  There's a new version at:
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/microxml/wiki/Editor%27s_Draft
>
> There are some formatting glitches due to embedding HTML in the wiki.  Don't
> worry about them: they will disappear when we move it out of the wiki.
>
> Comments are welcome.

just wanted to state the positives;

I really like the prose versus bullet points in the introduction …
people's eyes glaze over whenever they see bullet points of 'stated'
goals … also I think the W3C templates have been used so much that ppl
tend to scan over boilerplate.

For those following along at home … it would b useful to have a single
file containing all uptodate productions (its painful pulling them out
of the document to test)