RE: 8. Are prefixes/namespaces allowed?

> I don't believe namespaces are needed (if they really are use
> XML) and if disambiguation is needed in microxml then people
> will find a way...
> naming conventions will emerge.

The conventional way to define meanings is in a media type registration / documentation.

Here is a useful naming convention already established by HTML, not to mention
some XML processing instructions:

@href,@src,@type,@hreflang,@rel,@method

These could be reserved by a MicroXML media type registration.

Cheers,
Peter