Re: 8. Are prefixes/namespaces allowed?

A related user story is that I'd also like that both
parties be able to parse the schema at the given
schema location in

<abc xmlns:xsi="..." xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="...">
</abc>

so I'd like it that an XML Schema can be written (albeit
in simplified form) such that both a standard XML parser
and a MicroXML parser be able to parse it (even if not
able to process it or validate the document using it).
----
Stephen D Green