Re: Error recovery

From: George Cristian Bina <george@oxygenxml.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 18:04:00 +0200
To: James Clark <jjc@jclark.com>
CC: public-microxml@w3.org
Hi James,

We need to keep the Outline tree in oXygen updated as the user changes
the document so basically we also had to implement an algorithm to
handle any possible input. In oXygen the /> from the example is
considered to mark the end of empty element e. The difference however is
that we do not keep the a="x" attribute, we just skip that so what we do
is equivalent with an empty e element: <e/>.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina