Re: A really micro schema language

I didn't mean to imply that this schema language would use CSS selectors.

My point was just that in cases where you want a standalone XPath-/CSS
selector-like language for MicroXML (eg in the context of a DOM), CSS
selectors would in my view be a good choice (mainly because of familiarity
to the average developer).