Re: Online error recovery implementation

I've run into a couple issues with the spec.  Is this a good forum for
the discussion?

Specifically, when in Main Tokenization Mode, the first listed
possible parse is DATA_CHAR with a default handler, but all possible
strings match this rule, so if you apply the rules in order, the whole
document will just be parsed as a list of DataChars (this is what my
code is doing right now, but I already changed the order, so that's
just debugging that has to happen on my end.)  I think the spec should
specify the order in which matches take precedence?

You also don't specify what happens when you get to end of stream when
in Main mode (or a bunch of other modes, actually).  My guess is you
stop outputting things, but I think that should be specified.

Also, the default handling rule for NUMERIC_CHAR_REF requires the
original character data if the integer is over 10FFFF, but the
associated data for a NUMERIC_CHAR_REF is the integer.

I got my Tokenization code to compile, which is a pretty good step.
There's still a fair amount of work to do, but I'm pretty happy with
the spec so far.

Thanks much,
      Chris