Re: Goodbye, Alan

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@larve.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 21:10:22 +0200
Cc: public-memoria@w3.org
To: "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>

On Jun 4, 2006, at 8:56 PM, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:

> On Sun, 2006-06-04 at 09:14 +0200, Hugo Haas wrote:
>
>> It's thanks to him that I know what it means when the light at the
>> end of the platform of the Red line train is turned off at the Park
>> Street station.
>
> Hugo, please share with us the explanation. :)

I was once impatiently waiting for the T with Alan at Park Street.
You can never tell when the next train is coming: it could be 4
minutes later as it could be 15.

So Alan gave me this trick: at the end of the platform, in the
direction opposed to MIT, there's a light. When the light is turned
off, that means that the train left Downtown Crossing and is on its way.

--
Hugo Haas - http://larve.net/people/hugo/