Remembering Alan

From: John C Green Jr <jcgreen00@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 17:27:11 -0700
To: public-memoria@w3.org,JCGreen00@comcast.net (John C Green Jr)
Cc: JCGreen00@comcast.net (John C Green Jr)

I met Alan Kotok who had the office adjacent to me at DEC
a few minutes before Noon on my first day of work at my
first job out of college (JUN1968).  He poked his head
into my office and asked, "Do you play Bridge?"  I replied,
"Yes,"  He said, "Follow me."  We'd been friends ever since.

Fond memories include sailing Buzzard's Bay, attending his
wedding & reception where he told his matchmaking mother,
"Here's another of my single friends," playing Bridge at
TMRC, giving him a private tour of he Computer History
Museum, and many others.

Regards,
John C