Media Fragment Transition to CR?

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:20:36 +0200
To: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Raphael,

The MFWG had agreed to Transition to CR back in July
http://www.w3.org/2011/07/27-mediafrag-minutes.html#item02

Following this meeting, there was discussion about splitting  the spec
into temporal aspects vs other aspects. Is this still the case ?

Could you also point me to the Last Call comment tracking page for the
two Last Call ?
And disposition of comments document, if there is one ?

The MFWG charter is expiring end of the year, that does not leave much
time to reach REC (though I know that the group is well advance with
testcases and implementations which should ease CR phase.

When do you plan to Transition to CR ?

Regards,

Thierry.