Re: minutes of 2011-10-05 teleconference

Raphael,

As you know there is a Publication moratoria [1] for second half of 2011
during TPAC from 24 Oct to 7 Nov:

If the Group wants to publish the API spec before TPAC, you need to sent
the Transition request ASAP. Then it take about a week to fix a
Transition telecon with the Director and a few more days to request
publication to CR with the webmaster.
Therefore schedule is getting very tight.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2011JulSep/0045.html

Thierry