RE: Checking what features could be 'at risk'

Hi Eric, all,

In the last email, I said I could implement the following test cases:

- TC0025-UA (clock) (100%)

- TC0026-UA (clock) (100%)

- TC0023-UA (SMPTE) (if TC gets approved) (100%)

I think I need to make it clear that what I am trying to do is simply use
embedding player's javascript APIs to set the start and end time of the
playing. The implementation actually has nothing to do with lower level
media APIs. The player itself doesn't support SMPET or Clock. Many thanks.

Regards

Yunjia Li

PhD Student & Research Fellow

Web and Internet Science Group

School of Electronics and Computer Science

The University of Southampton

Southampton SO17 1BJ

http://afterglowlee.blogspot.com