Re: xywh on images with no clearly defined size

From: David Singer <singer@apple.com>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 12:16:47 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
ok, maybe this is a naive question;  if I want to do a spacial selection of a scalable or multi-resolution image, surely I would have to use percent-based xywh -- pixel-count-based measurement doesn't apply or work.  since we have percent-based as an option, is the issue what we should do if someone uses pixel-based on an image with no well-defined pixel size?

is that not a bug of theirs?

David Singer