Re: minutes of 2011-05-11 teleconference

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 16:29:37 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
On 14/05/2011 15:54, RaphaŽl Troncy wrote:
> Outstanding new ACTIONS:
> * ACTION-219: Davy to update the specification to reflect the changes
> regarding the new "chapter" dimension
> * ACTION-220: Raphael to change the specification to reflect that #track

Both actions are completed (reviews will be needed because the ID
dimension was spread all over the spec). Note that Section 5.2.3 [1] was
introduced for track fragments that resulted in too many byte ranges, a
problem that is now avoided since track fragments are interpreted
locally. Therefore, I propose that we drop that section ...

Best regards,

Davy

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#server-triggered-redirect

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab