Re: [css3-images] Features Overview

Good question. And do you grab a different image from the multi-image file when the background size changes? I think there is too much the UA can't guess, and the author needs to say which image should be used. Absent that, the UA just grabs the one with the most bytes and hopes for the best.

Brad Kemper