Re: Temporal media fragment for HTML media questions

On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 9:03 PM, Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com> wrote:
> Since navigating to a media resource directly silently creates a <video>
> element with src set to the address navigated to, the two are mostly
> equivalent. The exception is when changing the fragment component in the
> address bar, which would have to be hooked up in some way (or ignored).

Yes, this is how it works in my implementation at the moment. Changing
the fragment component in the address bar is ignored unless the user
hits refresh. I think it would make sense to hook something up to act
on the change though, and have that be equivalent to setting .src on
the element.

Chris.
--
http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz