ACTION-217

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 16:28:36 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I committed a new version of the spec, where section 6 (Media Fragment
Semantics [1]) is rewritten according to our recent discussions
regarding the test cases (I also made the test cases compliant with the
text). Please review this text carefully.

@Jack (regarding ACTION-218): for your information, I only made changes
in section 6, I couldn't find other parts in the spec regarding the user
experience in case of invalid fragments.

Best regards,

Davy

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#media-fragment-semantics

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab