Re: minutes of 2011-03-23 teleconference

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 10:35:15 +0200
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Dear Silvia,

> Action-213 on me is still open, indeed. I haven't got around to it yet.

OK. Please, let us know the URI of those various bugs when you will have
enter them so we can track them.

> I also must say that Hixie's change proposal for issue-152 with a
> controller and the use of media fragments is very interesting and may
> be the best solution for in-band tracks. This will be discussed
> further.

Indeed. It would be great to report on ISSUE-152 in a upcoming telecon.
Could you also please confirm you will be able to make April 6 telecon
since we really expect to have the entire group to discuss all test
cases which have progress significantly thanks to IBBT effort?
Thanks.