Sujet: Re: [foms] WebM Manifest
Date : Wed, 1 Jun 2011 19:20:45 +1000
De : Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Répondre à : Foundations of Open Media Software <foms@lists.annodex.net>
Pour : Foundations of Open Media Software <foms@lists.annodex.net>

De-lurking briefly...

If folks have use cases / test scenarios where they'd like to see
byterange support improved, please send them my way.  We're seeing
pretty good engagement from HTTP implementers in the HTTPbis WG [1]
(including cache vendors like Traffic Server, Squid and Varnish), and
can improve things by clarifying the HTTP specification and/or minting
test suites.

In particular, if you can give me known bugs and/or a ranked wishlist, I
can pursue that with implementors.

Cheers,

1. http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/trac/wiki

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/