Media Fragments Working Group: 20 July, Telecon *CANCELLED*

From: RaphaŽl Troncy <raphael.troncy@eurecom.fr>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:37:17 +0200
To: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
CC: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Dear all,

Sorry for this late notice, but due to the non availability of both
chairs, we have to cancel this week telecon.
W should have a telecon next week for formally transitioning to CR since
all the issues have now been resolved.
Test cases review are going on (thanks Chris) we are now only waiting
the review from Jack.
Best regards.

   Erik & RaphaŽl