RTSP appendix (ACTION-210)

From: Davy Van Deursen <davy.vandeursen@ugent.be>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 11:35:04 +0100
To: "Media Fragments Working Group WG" <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Dear all,

I've inserted the content of the wiki page describing the mapping between Media Fragment URIs and RTSP methods [1] into the
specification as an appendix [2]. Please review and provide comments (if any) before Tuesday. This way, I can change the text
according to your suggestions before the next telecon.

Best regards,

Davy

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/UA_Server_RTSP_Communication
[2] http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/WD-media-fragments-spec/#rtsp-media-fragment-processing

--
Davy Van Deursen

Ghent University - IBBT
Department of Electronics and Information Systems - Multimedia Lab