W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-media-fragment@w3.org > February 2011

Re: Media Fragments Working Group: Agenda 16 February, Telecon 1000 UTC

From: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 11:07:40 +1100
Message-ID: <AANLkTik7ccPVMJTcex+ZXTL9LqbSO8STiz-TEOsD2ecb@mail.gmail.com>
To: Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be>
Cc: Media Fragment <public-media-fragment@w3.org>
Can we also deal with the HTML5 bugs, please?
Silvia.

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 4:25 AM, Erik Mannens <erik.mannens@ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear Media Fragmenters,
>
>
> Please, find attached the agenda for this week telecon, http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=02&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> - primarily getting Philip's approval to go to second LCWD
> - feedback of Web & TV workshop
> -
>
> Regrets for RaphaŽl, who will be in a project review meeting at this hour.
>
>
> Best regards.
>
> Erik & RaphaŽl
>
> ------------
>
> AGENDA Teleconference
> W3C Media Fragments Working Group telephone conference 2011-02-16
> -----------------------------------------------------------------
> Wednesday, 16 February *10:00-11:00 UTC*
> Local time:
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=16&month=02&year=2011&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=0
>
> 16 February 2011, 1000 UTC
> † † † † † † 0200 (West US)
> † † † † † † 1000 (Galway)
> † † † † † † 1100 (Amsterdam, Sophia-Antipolis, Pretoria)
> † † † † † † 1900 (Tokyo)
> † † † † † † 2100 (Sydney)
> Bridge US: +1-617-761-6200 (Zakim)
> Bridge FR: +33.4.26.46.79.03
> Bridge UK: +44.203.318.0479
> Conference code : 3724# (spells "FRAG")
> Duration : 60 minutes
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
> IRC channel † † † † †: #mediafrag on irc.w3.org:6665
> W3C IRC Web Client † : http://irc.w3.org/ and http://www.w3.org/Project/IRC
> Zakim information † †: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
> Zakim bridge monitor : http://www.w3.org/1998/12/bridge/Zakim.html
> Zakim IRC bot † † † †: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot.html
> -------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Chair: Erik
> ScribeList: http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/Fragments/wiki/ScribeList
> Scribe: Conrad, Michael, Jack
> Regrets: Raphael
>
> Please note that Media Fragments WG telecons are for attendance by members and invited experts only.
>
> 1. ADMIN:
> * Roll call
> * PROPOSED to accept the minutes of the last week telecon: http://www.w3.org/2011/02/02-mediafrag-minutes.html
> * Feedback from Web & TV workshop @ Berlin last week
>
> 2. MEDIA FRAGMENT SPECIFICATION:
> * ISSUE-19 [Philippe]: Parsing must be defined normatively in the MF spec itself
> ** Philippe's proposal: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Nov/0008.html and http://people.opera.com/philipj/2010/11/04/media-fragments-spec/overview.html
> * ACTION-196: RaphaŽl to address comments from the Media Annotations WG and draft a reply
> ** Media Annotations WG: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Oct/0000.html
> ** Chris Double: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0099.html
> * ISSUE-18 [Raphael]: RTSP processing of Media Fragments URI
> ** See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0065.html
>
> * PROPOSAL: group vote on transition to another LCWD
>
> 3. HTML5 / WHATWG Liaison:
> * HTML5 bug follow-up: http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/show_bug.cgi?id=10723
> * WHATWG thread: http://lists.whatwg.org/htdig.cgi/whatwg-whatwg.org/2011-January/029724.html
> * ACTION-211: Silvia to start a new thread on what bugs to submit to HTML5
>
> 4. OPEN ISSUES
> * ISSUE-17 [Yves]: Media Fragment track names and IRIs
> ** See: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jun/0056.html
> ** Invite Adison in a telecon ASAP
> * ISSUE-20 [Yves]: Create a IETF draft at CR stage explaining what the media fragment semantics will be for video/*, image/*, audio/*
> ** Non blocking for transitioning to CR
>
> 5. TEST CASES
> * ACTION-146: Jack to identify and add in corrib any missing test cases for temporal fragments
> ** See also: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0048.html
> ** Suggestion of nasty test cases by Philip: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2009Dec/0015.html
> * ISSUE-9 [Michael]: Should we have the media type inside the Test Cases?
> * ISSUE-10 [Michael]: Media Fragments Test Case Maintenance
>
> 6. Use Cases and Requirements:
> * From Ericsson (media fragment URI for video chat): https://labs.ericsson.com/developer-community/blog/beyond-html5-conversational-voice-and-video-implemented-webkit-gtk
> * From Google: SemWebVid?
> * From HTTP Streaming?
> * Image sprite in HTML5: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010May/0061.html
> ** Specify how to render Media Fragments in UA? Write a reply to HTML5?
> * Use Case from Europeana:
> ** Robert Sanderson: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Jul/0010.html
> ** Bernhard Haslhofer: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-fragment/2010Sep/0000.html
> ** Add this use case in the UC & Requirements document?
> * Solution:
> ** An extra parameter in the Media Fragment URI?
> ** A new attribute in the HTML5 media element?
> * From NEC:
> ** WIKI ?
>
> 7. AOB
>
>
>
Received on Wednesday, 16 February 2011 00:08:33 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 21 September 2011 12:13:42 GMT